We love supporting Zambian Mission Support. ZMS is a partnership involving a wonderful variety of projects - practical, evangelistic and pastoral - but all seeking to spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. And more than that, to do that by equipping Zambians to be the ones doing this now and for the generations to come. Hence the big emphasis on education and on training.
Old MacDonald's Farm is a project set up to look after and support children who have either lived on the streets or are orphans. It is situated in the outskirts of Lusaka and currently there are 25 boys, 1 girl and 2 farm workers and their families living with the MacDonalds, who also support over 30 children in and around Lusaka to go to school while living at home.
The training and equipping of Pastors or candidates for the ministry is the main task of the College. Special care is also taken of the wives of the students; regular meetings for spiritual equipping and training in practical skills are held. For people who cannot attend the College a correspondence course is offered in both English and the local language Chechewa.
- to support the Pastor training aspect of Covenant College in the way of providing fresh food for the students menu.
- to teach the students new farming methods and ways to improve their small farms and increase their yields so that their families have food security.
- to develop new ideas, crops and plants to add to the range of farming in the Eastern Province.
- to provide a Farm Training Centre for the local farming community.
- to reach out to the community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the teaching of ‘Farming God’s Way’. To show an example of good Christian Work Ethics and stewardship of God’s creation.
Christian Education Ministry supports and promotes Christian education in the Petauke region in Eastern Province, Zambia.